[cma-l] Note from Ofcom for RSLs

shirleyludford@btinternet.co shirleyludford at btinternet.com
Sun Jul 6 12:34:01 BST 2014

Hi Alan,

It would be interesting to know far the criteria for gaining an RSL is monitored.  One group in Swindon has had a few RSLs, used several of our Presenters and covered events that we were covered/were going to cover and had "Radio 2 style programmes during the day".

 Shirls

 Shirley Ludford

Mob: 07951 366289

www.swindon1055.com

High Sheriff's Award for Services to Community
Pride Of Swindon Award
Patron, Commonweal School