[cma-l] Female professional VO service for Community Radio

Vicky Norton vickynorton at hotmail.com
Tue Jul 1 21:36:03 BST 2014

Dear Community Radio Friends,
As an experienced presenter on local and community radio, I started to offer a VO service for ad scripts about a year ago to one quality community station in Newcastle.  Now with a good relationship and regular repeat business, I'm happy to open up my services should they be required.
It's often noted that quality female voices can be hard to come by at low cost.  As I work from home around my radio commitments, I'm able to offer a service within most community radio budgets (usually £10 per 30-40 sec scripts; with discount options for multiple scripts sent together).  Scripts sent by email are voiced within 24 hours max and emailed/dropboxed back in .mp3 pro or .wav format as per requirements.
A couple of recent examples of raw scripts voiced are online at www.soundcloud.com/vickylisanorton
I'm happy to email with any further info or contact details needed.
Best Regards,
Vicky Norton
Presenter: Moorlands Radio 103.7 FM, Staffs
(Former TLRC, UTV and Lincs FM group presenter)