[cma-l] Survey on training in UK community radio

Cormac Lawler cormac at radioregen.org
Thu Jan 16 10:29:44 GMT 2014

Hi all,

You might remember me putting out a call for participation in our (Radio Regen's) survey on training in community radio in the UK. Thanks very much to everyone who has filled in the survey so far - we've had a really interesting response.

There is a prize of £75 for one of the stations who complete the survey - and the deadline for inclusion in the prize draw is Thursday 23rd January. So, if you want to be included, there's one week to go!

The survey is at https://www.surveymonkey.com/s/JQYCJMM - and is open to all CR stations (online or FM), or groups intending to set up a CR station, in the UK.

Thanks again,
Cormac

Cormac Lawler
Connect:Transmit & Training Toolkit co-ordinator
www.connecttransmit.org.uk
0161 234 2799

Radio Regen
46 Oldham Street, Green Fish Resource Centre, Manchester, M4 1LE
www.radioregen.org

Registered Charity No 1077763