[cma-l] Carjar

Bay Fm Radio radio at bayfm.co.uk
Fri Jan 3 16:37:44 GMT 2014

     Normal   0               false   false   false      EN-GB   X-NONE   X-NONE                                                     MicrosoftInternetExplorer4

Here's a frequently asked question.

"How Can We Work Out How Many Are Listening To Our Station"?

We've been working on a system to help monitor who's listening to us, it's simple and this is how it works.

It's true that most listen to the radio in the car.

One of our presenters is a mechanic at a local garage in our TSA and he's spent the last two weeks monitoring what their customers are listening to in their cars. He simply turns on the customer's ignition or radio to view what station pops-up then makes a note of it. Collect up all the information and then work out then percentages, it's that simple.

Get a friend at a local garage to do the same or make a deal with one!

We've called it Carjar.

Andy,

Bay FM.