[cma-l] Ofcom awards a new community radio licence in Cheshire

Chris Cadman chris.cadman at thisisthecat.com
Tue Feb 25 13:00:53 GMT 2014

As the Vice Chairman/Director of The Cat I would like to say we are ecstatic with this news and want to thank Ofcom for this opportunity – the whole team at the Cat has worked tirelessly to bring a truly local station to our area. This has been 20 years in the making, a long an often disappointing road, but we stayed focused on our goal and the day has eventually arrived.

We know it is not an easy road that lies ahead I am sure we can learn from many of you who are running successful Community Stations out there so we look forward to working and talking with you as we now go forward

Best Regards,

Chris Cadman

Vice Chairman

The Cat Radio Limited