[cma-l] Let's fix EU Copyright!

Tony Bailey studio at ravensoundradio.co.uk
Tue Feb 25 08:40:22 GMT 2014

Thanks Bill,

Apologies for mis-info - the text I wrote _/was/_ included, a case of
wood and trees!  If anyone wants a copy of the actual EU text I'll
remove my comments and send it in editable form - you are supposed to
email it as a document file.  The open rights group page has a fairly
limited set of questions by the way.

Although there is a lot of "wood" I think some of the issues are quite
important.

Regards,  Tony Bailey