[cma-l] Enterprise in the CR sector

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Mon Feb 24 15:40:15 GMT 2014

In the interests of encouraging and promoting enterprise within the Community Radio sector, can I highlight a highly praiseworthy initiative on the part of one of our Clients?

Radio BGWS, on air on 1179 kHz MW in Farnborough, is one of the British Gurkha Welfare Society initiatives to support serving and retired the members of the Brigade of Gurkhas, their families and dependants.

Starting next month there is also GnERGY - a wholly-owned energy reselling company with three excellent USPs:

1 - There are no contractual obligations - you can walk away if you wish.

2 - Prices are guaranteed to be 5% lower than any competition.

3 - You will always be able to speak with - and visit if you prefer - an Agent here in the UK.

As we all have to buy energy from somwhere - and we are all on a tight budget - can I suggest you give these hard-working, loyal and patriotic guys a try?

See https://www.gnergyuk.com/EasySiteWeb/HandleRequest/

and http://bglobalplc.com/bglobal-announces-agreement-with-gnergy/

Thank you.

Ian Hickling