[cma-l] Funding news: Nominet Social Tech Seed fund (UK wide)

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Wed Feb 19 11:48:57 GMT 2014

[From Nominet]

The Social Tech Seed fund opens for applications on 3rd March 2014.

Social Tech Seed<http://www.nominettrust.org.uk/how-to-apply/our-investment->supports
entrepreneurs that are focusing their talent and technology on
tackling some of the big social issues in sectors including education,
employability and healthcare. The programme will offer up to £50,000 in
funding, as well as business support, to nurture, develop and test
early-stage ventures using digital for social impact.

Before you apply, why don’t you come and speak to us about your project?

On 26th February we’ll be holding a web chat to give you the opportunity to
find out more about what we look for in a social tech venture. You will
have a chance to find out more about the types of projects we support and
our current investment strategy.

The web chat starts at 10am and will last about 90 minutes, giving you the
chance to hear more about us and ask any questions you have online - Book
now <http://www.nominettrust.org.uk/news-events/events/meet-nominet-trust>!

We're also hosting a Nominet Trust meet-up event in London on 5th March.
This is a fantastic opportunity to meet members of the Nominet Trust team,
hear more about our work and talk to us about your project, before
applying. So if you're in London on 5th March come and join us - Book
now<https://www.eventbrite.co.uk/e/nominet-trust-meet-up-london-5-march-2014-tickets-10644938297>!

\\

https://www.facebook.com/CommunityMediaAssociation

Canstream Internet Radio & Video