[cma-l] Fwd: PHASE Asset Disposal List (of interest to Community Radio entities) (NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED)

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Tue Feb 18 15:47:25 GMT 2014

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: McGhie, P, Peter (SFA114), FOPS, PHASE DSCS <
peter at phasebroadcast.co.uk>

*GPMS Classification: NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED*

Good Morning:

PHASE are disposing of a number of items on behalf of a Commercial
Broadcaster, below is a link to the XLS inventory showing the equipment
available and a guide price. I would be grateful if you could circulate to
anyone who you believe may be interested in any of these items.

http://www.commedia.org.uk/wp-content/uploads/2014/02/C16_BLDX_022014_Asset_Disposal_List.pdf

 If you or your colleagues are interested in purchasing any of the items,
please send an email to
*ask.a.question at phasedscs.com*<ask.a.question at phasedscs.com>or call
the Service Centre on 0844 358 9001 to register your interest.

As many of you will know, this is a one-off asset sale – we do not normally
trade in second hand equipment, therefore once the inventory is gone, it is
gone. Sales will be entirely on a first come first served basis.

All equipment/assets are sold without warranty as reflected in the guide
pricing for rapid disposal. All sales are final.

Thanks and Kind Regards,

*Peter McGhie (SFA114) *Chief Transmission Officer (CTO)
PHASE DSCS | Defence Security Communications Services

*t:* +44 (0)844 358 9001
*f:* +44 (0)844 358 9002

*ddi:* +44 (0)203 435 7973

*m:* +44 (0)7715 494 232 (UK)
*m:* +33 (0)6 32 36 50 52 (France)

*w:* www.phasedscs.com

P *please consider the environment - do you really need to print this
email?*

*GPMS Classification: NOT PROTECTIVELY MARKED*