[cma-l] Closure of Stroud FM

Martin Steers martin.steers at scoutradio.org.uk
Thu Feb 13 21:55:12 GMT 2014

lets not mix up apples and oranges here..

You mean community radio and LOCAL TV.. not community TV.. arnt most of the
licenses that have been worn been issued to private / corporate companies
with no mandated social gain requirements unlike community radio stations..?

-
*Martin Steers | Scout Radio*
Team Leader

t: 07950 967111
s: martin_steers
e: martin.steers at scoutradio.org.uk
w: www.scoutradio.org.uk
This email should not be forwarded, copied or shared in any way with anyone
except the person to whom it is addressed. The views, opinions, conclusions
and other information expressed in this electronic mail are not given or
endorsed by Scout Radio unless otherwise indicated by an
authorised representative independent of this message