[cma-l] DCMS Consultation on the future of community radio

Two Lochs Radio tlr at gairloch.co.uk
Thu Feb 13 11:53:43 GMT 2014

Question 4 seems slightly ambiguous to me. There are three options set out above (in Q1, Q2 and Q3), and none of them seems mutually exclusive (ie you could agree with all three or disagree with all three), but the phrase "why you dismiss the alternative option" seems to imply that they are seen as mutually exclusive.

Could you get clarification of that?

Alex