[cma-l] BBC opportunity: Community Radio Work Experience placements. Radio 1 & 1Xtra

Tamar Millen tamar.millen at commedia.org.uk
Mon Feb 10 10:26:34 GMT 2014

BBC opportunity: Community Radio Work Experience placements.

Radio 1 has been entertaining young audiences since 1967. As well as
established acts from across the globe, we also feature a lot of new
artists from the UK. At the last count, just over 11 million people a
week tuned in to listen.

We are offering two work experience placements during March and April
for people who have volunteered in Community Radio, who want to share
their experience and learn all about what Radio 1 and 1Xtra do.

The placements are 2 weeks long and will take place either from
17th-28th March or 14th-25th April. The deadline for applications is
21st February.

For further details and information on how to apply please look at our
news item link below.

http://www.commedia.org.uk/news/2014/02/bbc-opportunity-community-radio-work-experience-placements/

All enquiries and applications must be addressed to the BBC via their
websites. (see CMA news item for links to these).

--
Tamar Millen
Arts Coordinator

www.arts.commedia.org.uk