[cma-l] Working with young people

Phil Shepherd phil at somersetfilm.com
Wed Dec 24 12:54:08 GMT 2014

Dear Darren

Sorry to have taken a while to come back to you, thanks for your email.

Essentially the project is just getting underway and my main focus has been
on introducing the students (and staff) at Bath Spa Uni to what we as
community media practitioners might be able to offer.  I am keen for them to
get a feel for as many different platforms and approaches as possible, so
your offer is welcome.   I¹ll keep you posted, and thanks again for support.

Seasons Greetings!

Phil
Somerset Film