[cma-l] Ofcom publishes consultation on public service broadcasting

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Mon Dec 15 11:16:44 GMT 2014

I wonder what would be contained in a PSB Review in respect of radio!

From: Updates at maillist.ofcom.org.uk
To: ian at transplan.uk.com
Date: Mon, 15 Dec 2014 21:07:57 +1100
Subject: Ofcom publishes consultation on public service broadcasting

Broadcasting

					Web Version | Update preferences

	Ofcom has today published a consultation on its third review of public service broadcasting.

	The review examines how the BBC, ITV, STV, UTV, Channel 4, Channel 5 and S4C have fulfilled the purposes of public service broadcasting (PSB).

	Ofcom published its PSB Annual Report 2014 alongside the PSB review today.

	Ofcom also published a consultation on its review of Channel 4 Corporation’s delivery of its media content duties (2010 – 2013).

	A news release can be found here.

	Y wybodaeth ddiweddaraf gan Ofcom: Ofcom yn cyhoeddi ymgynghoriad ar ddarlledu gwasanaeth cyhoeddus

	Heddiw, mae Ofcom wedi cyhoeddi ymgynghoriad ar ei drydydd adolygiad o ddarlledu gwasanaeth cyhoeddus.

	Mae’r adolygiad yn edrych ar sut mae’r  BBC, ITV, STV, UTV, Channel 4, Channel 5 ac S4C wedi cyflawni dibenion darlledu gwasanaeth cyhoeddus.

	Cyhoeddodd Ofcom ei Adroddiad Blynyddol Darlledu Gwasanaeth Cyhoeddus 2014 ar yr un pryd â’r Adolygiad Darlledu Gwasanaeth Cyhoeddus heddiw.

	Hefyd, cyhoeddodd Ofcom ymgynghoriad ar ei adolygiad o ddyletswyddau Corfforaeth Channel  4 mewn perthynas â chynnwys cyfryngau (2010 – 2013).

	Mae datganiad i’r wasg ar gael yma

                            Subscribe to other lists

                         Telecoms

                          Radio Spectrum
                          Competition Bulletin
                          Numbering
                          Consumer Information
                           Media Literacy
                          Postal Services

By joining our email list you agree to the use of open tracking cookies by our third party provider. It stores data, including personal data, outside the EU/UK and uses cookies to monitor when you open emails. Knowing which updates you read and when you read them will help us improve our service.

No action is necessary unless you choose to unsubscribe from this mailing list. Please do not respond to this email.