[cma-l] Radio Academy Nations & Regions Awards 2014

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Wed Aug 13 10:50:07 BST 2014

*To Licensed Community Radio Stations*

As you are probably aware the Radio Academy has now opened up this year’s
Nations & Regions awards:

 <http://www.radioacademy.org/events/nations-regions-awards-2014/>

http://www.radioacademy.org/events/nations-regions-awards-2014/

Last year 50% of these awards went to community stations. This is a
fantastic achievement that demonstrates the increasingly significant place
our sector is taking in the landscape of local broadcasting traditionally
exclusive to commercial and BBC networks. I hope that this year will prove
another good year for us.

Please consider entering your station. It only costs £24 to enter and you
have until* 23rd September*. For those who do can I advise applicants to
get a really good understanding of the judging criteria and remember, when
filling out the form, that this is about demonstrating audience engagement.

Best of luck everyone,

[image: Dom 1]

*Dom Chambers*
*Chair*