[cma-l] News clippings service

pippa pippa at curlyradio.com
Fri Aug 1 13:23:51 BST 2014

Hi Martin

Have you looked at rslnews.co.uk. They do a 3 minute bulletin, plus other packages.

Hope this helps.
Best wishes
Pippa

Sent from Samsung Mobile

-------- Original message --------
From: Martin Steers <martin.steers at scoutradio.org.uk>
Date: 01/08/2014  12:36  (GMT+00:00)
To: CMA Discussion List List <cma-l at commedia.org.uk>
Subject: [cma-l] News clippings service

Hiya,

Has anyone got access or know of a news clipping service thats an alternative for IRN.

We have our yearly RSL (9 days from next friday) and we are doing our own news bulletins but would love access to the occasional clip that can be used to for national / international news.

We have spoken to IRN but as we all know they are very costly for what we are after and the time we need it for.

My thanks

Martin
-
Martin Steers | Scout Radio
Team Leader

t: 07950 967111
s: martin_steers
e: martin.steers at scoutradio.org.uk
w: www.scoutradio.org.uk

This email and any files transmitted with it are confidential and intended solely for the use of the individual or entity to whom they are addressed. This email should not be forwarded, copied or shared in any way with anyone except the person to whom it is addressed. The views, opinions, conclusions and other information expressed in this electronic mail are not given or endorsed by Scout Radio unless otherwise indicated by an authorised representative independent of this message