[cma-l] Audio Leads

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Sat Apr 26 10:39:59 BST 2014

I've been having a sort-out of our stock of studio wiring and find that we have loads of good quality leads or parts of leads that we aren't going to use but I don't want to scrap.

So if you need specific mic or audio leads that you can't get off the shelf or you don't really want to buy at shop prices - let me know and I'll make them up, test them by hand and post them off to you at cost.

XLRs mostly, but also phonos and jacks.

As long as you don't need a "next day" service that is because I can't guarantee an instant turn-round.

Ian