[cma-l] News Service

Darren Cullum d.cullum at tonefm.co.uk
Thu Apr 24 09:33:26 BST 2014

We use a mixture of both which has given good experience to a couple of
volunteers who have gone on to get jobs at Heart and the BBC.

LOCAL bullies at the top and bottom of each hour in brekkie/drive along
with Sky at the top of the hr. This helps us with our local content quota.

Because of availability and resource the same bulletin is repeated.

Kind regards.

Darren Cullum
(A.K.A Darren Daley)
Station Manager

01823-284045
07970-521201

Tauntons 107.8 Tone FM is on now on air in Somerset's County Town!

W:www.tonefm.co.uk

F: www.facebook.com/tonefm

T: www.twitter.com/TauntonsToneFM

Please Note: Tone FM is a 'Not for Profit' Community Radio Station which is
run by volunteers so we may not respond to your email straight away so
please be patient with us!