[cma-l] Bay FM A year In Broadcasting.

Sheila Vanloo sheilavanloo at yahoo.co.uk
Tue Apr 1 12:54:41 BST 2014

well done at Bay FM and here's to the next 12 months.
Sheila and everyone at Radio St. Austell Bay
Sheila Vanloo
Station Manager
Radio St. Austell Bay
Tel: 01726 844238
or:   01726 65566
Moby: 07702452265
On Tuesday, 1 April 2014, 12:27, Alan Coote <alan.coote at 5digital.co.uk> wrote:

Hi Paul and Andy,

First congratulations to Andy and the team in Exeter. I passed through a little while ago and you were sounding great!

Secondly I can highly recommend Paul’s Word on Health. It has some great advise and when managing my station I made a point of us playing it out each week.

Kind Regards
Alan

Alan Coote
Managing Director
5 Digital Limited

Hear Alan Every Week on Let’s Talk Business The UK’s Premier Radio Programme For Current and Future Entrepreneurs - Now Broadcast To 4 Million People