[cma-l] Bay FM A year In Broadcasting.

Paul Pennington paulpennington at btconnect.com
Tue Apr 1 11:44:10 BST 2014

Many congratulations Andy - great to be broadcasting with you every week.
Thanks very much for your support of our 'Word On Health' series, which as
you celebrate your 1st year 'on-air', I celebrate my 900th Health report
over the past 17 and  a bit years (still free of charge to the stations that
broadcast us and the health organisations that feature 'on-air' ! )  with a
feature on organ donation.  - Here's to many, many more years of Bay FM!!

Best

Paul Pennington

Word On Health Ltd    - a not for profit organisation.

web :       <http://www.wordonhealth.com/> www.wordonhealth.com

email :     <mailto:paul at wordonhealth.com> paul at wordonhealth.com

twitter:   @wordonhealth