[cma-l] BBC Extend Scheme 2013

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Mon Sep 16 11:52:34 BST 2013

Fwd:

Welcome to our Extend website, a dedicated source of information about the
BBC’s work placement scheme for disabled people.

Extend is now open for applications this month (September 2013). Placements
are expected to start in February 2014 and run for six months. Please visit
the How To Apply
page<http://www.bbc.co.uk/careers/trainee-schemes/apply-now-extend>
for
a full list of current opportunities at the BBC and follow
@BBCTrainees<https://twitter.com/bbctrainees>on Twitter for the latest
news and updates. You can also get information on Access
to Work <http://www.bbc.co.uk/careers/trainee-schemes/atw-extend> which
provides advice and practical support to disabled people for the workplace.

On our site you'll find a range of personal stories from recent
participants<http://www.bbc.co.uk/careers/trainee-schemes/case-studies-extend>from
both earlier this year and the previous year's scheme. They have
shared their Extend experiences and what inspired them to apply for a
placement as well as what they found interesting and how taking part has
affected them.

If you are not able to apply for the scheme this year, we are hoping to
launch another Extend scheme in 2014. If you wish to join the 2014-15
Extend email distribution list please email us at
extendplacementscheme at bbc.co.uk

We also hope you’ll find our advice on completing application
forms<http://www.bbc.co.uk/careers/trainee-schemes/tips-completing-applications-extend>useful
and that most of your questions will be answered by our FAQ
section <http://www.bbc.co.uk/careers/trainee-schemes/extend-faqs> bu if
not, you can get in
touch<http://www.bbc.co.uk/careers/trainee-schemes/contact-us-extend>for
further advice.