[cma-l] Scout Radio supporting groups on CR stations

Martin Steers martin.steers at scoutradio.org.uk
Tue Oct 22 09:52:18 BST 2013

Hi all,

Its been a while since we last sent a message to the list, we have been
developing as a team how we can help support scouting groups broadcasting
on CR station.

I wanted to send a email to the group to ask the following questions:

Do you have a scouting show or a youth show run by members of scouting?

Could they / you benefit from support from a national team that can provide
the following:
Training, advice and guidance on radio.
Marketing and promotion of the show to scouts around the country.
Content to play, packages from large scouting events and activities,
interviews and access to senior scouting people.

If you do have a show, please let us know and lets start talking about what
support and resources we can provide.

Martin

-
 *Martin Steers | Scout Radio*
Team Leader

t: 07950 967111
s: martin_steers
e: martin.steers at scoutradio.org.uk
w: www.scoutradio.org.uk
This email should not be forwarded, copied or shared in any way with anyone
except the person to whom it is addressed. The views, opinions, conclusions
and other information expressed in this electronic mail are not given or
endorsed by Scout Radio unless otherwise indicated by an
authorised representative independent of this message