[cma-l] Local Impact Funds to provide a new kind of finance for charities and social enterprises

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Mon Oct 7 13:22:31 BST 2013

All national references on the site are to the UK.*
*

*The Social Investment Forum* is a network for providers of social
investment and social finance and is chaired by Social Enterprise UK. The
Forum offers its members an opportunity to discuss and debate key policy
recommendations and work with government, politicians and other key opinion
formers on the development of the market. The Forum is a member of the
Social Economy Alliance.
sibgroup.org.uk/socinvforum <http://www.sibgroup.org.uk/socinvforum/>

*The Social Investment Business Group* (SIB Group), the largest social
investor in the UK, exists to help social enterprises, charities and
community organisations do more of what they do best – supporting people
and communities most in need.
https://www.facebook.com/CommunityMediaAssociation