[cma-l] Future Radio's Connect:Transmit conference - 29th Nov

Terry Lee t.lee at futureradio.co.uk
Mon Nov 25 11:27:49 GMT 2013

Please see below an invite for this Friday's conference in Norwich. I appreciate that Norwich is some distance from most of you but it would be good to see some other Community Radio people there!

The half-day conference is aimed at both community radio stations and local schools, youth clubs and for people/ organisations who work with young people. We are also keen for any organisation/individual keen to develop a working relationship with their local community radio station, to come along to the event.  Follow the link<http://futureradio.eventbrite.co.uk/> by clicking on the image below for more information and to register.

If you require more information, please don't hesitate to contact me.

Hope to see you there:

[cid:image002.jpg at 01CEE9D1.5F254DC0]<http://futureradio.eventbrite.co.uk/>

Terry Lee
Station Manager
Future Radio
Direct Dial: 01603 255841
Tel: 01603 455250 Fax: 01603 507440
168b Motum Rd, Norwich, Norfolk, NR5 8EG.

Future Radio - 42,000* Listeners Tuning in Every Month!
(*Blueprint Research & Training, May 2013)

[cid:image003.jpg at 01CEE9D1.5F254DC0]<http://www.futureradio.co.uk>[cid:image004.gif at 01CEE9D1.5F254DC0]<http://www.facebook.com/FutureRadio>[cid:image005.jpg at 01CEE9D1.5F254DC0]<http://twitter.com/#!/futureradio>[cid:image006.gif at 01CEE9D1.5F254DC0]<http://www.youtube.com/futureradionorwich>

[cid:image007.jpg at 01CEE9D1.5F254DC0]<http://www.futureradio.co.uk/advertise>
[cid:image008.jpg at 01CEE9D1.5F254DC0]

Before printing, think about the environment!
P It takes 24 trees to produce 1 ton of office paper!
Please note that Internet email is not a fully secure method of communication. You should be aware of this lack of security when emailing us!
Future Projects is a social inclusion charity for young people and adults in Norwich and Norfolk.
Registered Charity Number: 1103200