[cma-l] Funding Sources (Wales)

Dylan Barlow " info" at tudnofm.com
Thu Dec 19 15:32:07 GMT 2013

Tudno FM in Llandudno is in the unfortunate position of having lost the
Welsh Assembly Community Radio grant and being left in limbo while the
DCMS keep pushing back the consultation to lift our advertising
restrictions.

The funding is for our station managers role (vital for any station!)
and losing the funding could force us to close for good in the near future.

After many hours of searching online, I conclude there are very little
funding pots to pay for a staff member!

Can anyone here point me in the direction of any funding that DO pay for
staff costs?

I will be eternally grateful for any help!

Dylan Barlow
Volunteer Station Manager
Tudno FM