[cma-l] PRS fees

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Fri Sep 23 12:56:23 BST 2011

I seem to recall writing an e-mail like this word for word 3 years ago, then
again 2 years ago and then again earlier this year. There wasn't a lot of
reaction because I think a lot of people like to keep their heads down.

At least Ian agrees and good on him ..... read my last post ... It's a money
making racket ... Everyone should club together and tell them to get stuffed
!

We are not making money out of Elton John, we are helping him make money. No
one should be paying anyone. And if you want to make the argument about the
song writer, then Mr Dwight should pay them ... Not us.

It's a joke !

Opinion still the same

Regards

Nick    :-(