[cma-l] PRS fees

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Fri Sep 23 12:51:13 BST 2011

Dear All

Surprise surprise I wrote back stating that we are not like anyone ..... and
if we are it is because they copy us ... the local commercial station has
spent the last 7 years listening to us (and still are)      was it Mr
Kipling who said   ''immitation is the highest form of flattery''   never a
truer word.

Asking us to compare ourselves to anyone when we're struggling along with
restrictions is actually quite insulting in my opinion ..... so they got
told straight.

Furthermore my opinion hasn't changed ........they ... should be paying us !
not us paying them !
If there was no TV or Radio they would sell sod all !

It's another bureaucratic, jobsworth, money making racket !

Have a good weekend

Regards

Nick