[cma-l] Local TV - consultation deadline 23 Sept

Tony Bailey studio at ravensoundradio.co.uk
Fri Sep 23 12:08:38 BST 2011

If that was TV-TV, when I watched it they hadn't got as far as moving
pictures. If we are talking about Local tv using their own tx, a digital
bouquet with only one channel? - not very practical.

Tony Bailey

Local Reports and Vintage Tunes 24/7 at www.ravensoundradio.co.uk

Raven Sound PO Box 1062 Bromley BR1 9QA UK

Call or Text: 0775 896 2392  Int: + 44 775 896 2392
Call or Text: 0775 723 5819  Int: + 44 775 723 5819

Skype: ravensound

Raven Sound is a voluntary sector community media project

This email is for the addressee(s) only and may be confidential. If you
are not the intended recipient please notify the sender by reply email
and immediately delete this email. No guarantee is provided that this
email or any attachments are free of viruses.