[cma-l] Offensive language on radio - how to avoid the pitfalls

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Wed Sep 21 18:27:59 BST 2011

Peter n' all

I think all in all Peter is correct ... infact a lot of people chipping in
their threepennith have been right .... however I would like to correct one
thing (yep !   here I go again)

Peter states ''the rules are the same for everyone''                er ?
no they ain't ?                  and it is because some of the rules are
different as to why some of the stations can't afford to have more hands on
deck which would thus reduce the probability of music getting through that
shouldn't.

The rules are not the same and that is basis of all of my whinging. The
playing field isn't level with the commercial boys, and to rub salt in the
wounds it ain't level within our own fraturnity either.

Regards

Nick

  _____