[cma-l] Job Opportunity: Editor of Travellers' Times

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Tue Sep 20 16:45:01 BST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Natalie Watkins" <nataliew at ruralmedia.co.uk>

Editor of Travellers’ Times

The Rural Media Company is looking for an Editor, who will be the
national champion and advocate for our well established Travellers’
Times magazine project.  The Editor will be expected to keep up to
date with developments in the Gypsy, Roma and Traveller (GRT)
communities in the UK, write and edit news and features, and take an
editorial overview of the content.  Experience of professional print
and/or online journalism and of working with GRT communities are both
essential.

We would expect you to work from your own base, but with a minimum
monthly attendance at The Rural Media Company's offices in Hereford
(HR4 9HG) to liaise with our office-based, part-time staff team.

Remuneration will be based on 20 working days per quarter, with
flexible working, and with a daily rate ranging from £150-£200
depending on knowledge and experience.

To find out more about the Travellers' Times project please visit
http://www.ruralmedia.co.uk/travellers-times and the Travellers' Times
website at http://www.travellerstimes.org.uk

To download a Job Description and Application Form visit
http://ww.ruralmedia.co.uk/opportunities or telephone 01432 344039 for
an Application Pack.

Closing date 18th October 2011.

Natalie Watkins
Administrative Assistant
The Rural Media Company
Sullivan House
72-80 Widemarsh Street
Hereford
HR4 9HG

T: 01432 344039
F: 01432 270539
E: nataliew at ruralmedia.co.uk
W: http://www.ruralmedia.co.uk

Twitter: http://www.twitter.com/ruralmedia

Keep up to date with Rural Media’s activities, sign up to receive our
quarterly newsletters, follow this link:

http://www.ruralmedia.co.uk/newsletter

Registered Charity No:1041335. Registered Company No: 2732325.