[cma-l] Offensive language on radio - how to avoid the pitfalls

Julian Mellor julian at 10radio.org
Mon Sep 19 23:47:29 BST 2011

er, can we just take a reality check?  Many community stations are volunteer run.  There is no one to "allow" or not, let alone audition.

It's the point I was trying to make; the rules are written on an assumption of resources and capacity to implement.  But that is not the reality of a small community station with no paid staff.

One station's self harming tendency will be another's survival strategy!

Julian