[cma-l] Meeting for UK wide advertising for community radio (and laterpossibly TV...)

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Thu Sep 8 11:19:28 BST 2011

Jaqui n all

I think I would rather pay £20 to the CMA to be able to watch the
discussions/debate (which after all are VERY important in my view) than pay
over £100 quid on tickets or fuel or parking or hotel bills

. I believe
there should be an alternative for those poor souls that we have in our
fraternity ::-(

Why doesn’t the CMA receive a small pot of money from the community fund to
provide facilities like the ones suggested by moi’ ?      it seems daft to
me !      then again, there has been a lot of daft things since the journey
began back in 2001/2

 some of them getting dafter as each day goes on !

Just a thought that’s all

. As you know, I will always share my thoughts,
gripes and experiences

Tatty bye for now

Regards

Nick