[cma-l] Radio stations to get new guidance on avoiding sexually explicit songs

Martin Steers martin at martinsteers.co.uk
Mon Oct 31 19:26:27 GMT 2011

Ian / All,

I think the guidance is a good thing, I dont under stand how any community
station wouldnt want more guidance or support in what they are doing in any
or all areas lol.. and these are for all broadcasters not just community,
even commercial stations get in trouble over language..

What your suggesting is an interesting one, we have a playlist that certain
shows have to follow and music on that is checked.. but even we dont have
the staff or volunteers to pre check all music thats played, we train and
advice volunteers and we hope for the best..

Martin