[cma-l] Audio crackling

London Chinese Radio admin at londonhuayu.co.uk
Mon Oct 31 13:26:52 GMT 2011

Great to get so much support from so many (already busy) people! CMA
rocks!!!

The powersupply is the most expensive part of the computer!! An Enermax
psu, cost me about 85 quid! (although two of these have already died on me,
so not so confident about them...!)
I'm going to wait until the next song ends, and try playing a CD, thus
bypassing a lot of the computer stuff, see what happens...

...yup the Serbian folk CD I just put on has no crackling, incl in the
stream!!

The plot thickens....  will keep looking at all the possibilities you have
suggested. (Alex 師傅  - I am in total awe about what you managed to get from
listening to 20s or so audio...!)

Peter

--
野火烧不尽,春风吹又生