[cma-l] The BBC to fund DAB coverage up to 97%.

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Fri Oct 21 18:00:01 BST 2011

I didn't see the original announcement.
So - does this mean that the BBC and presumably H M Government still pushing the ancient Eureka 147 format - which is effectively extinct except for the UK?
Or is the term "DAB" used here meant to be a synonym for "Digital Radio"?
I think we need to have this clarified.

Ian Hickling
Partner
transplan UK