[cma-l] The BBC will fund taking DAB up to 97% coverage

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Wed Oct 19 14:16:25 BST 2011

Looks like we're number crunching again ....   surprise surprise, some of us
are on the wrong side of the number line :-(

You have to laugh though :-)        this really is comical.

So ... To conclude, on this one it is towns over a certain population, but
on the advertising rules for community radio it is towns below a certain
population. As I have always said ladies and gentlemen
these characters are excellent at moving the goalposts. It basically is
whatever suits.

I'm not complaining, I am merely making a point. And furthermore, my
observations and points have ALWAYS been consistent since day dot !

No goalposts to move at this end of the pitch.

Regards

Nick                   :-)    laugh again

  _____