[cma-l] DCMS consultation meetings on amendments to communityradio law

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Wed Oct 19 07:35:34 BST 2011

OK Roger - I was joking!
Regarding this:

CR is being badly treated by the authorities. Why should commercial businesses be protected by law from the activities of community projects? It’s nonsense.

I agree!
But we all knew about that from the very beginning.
Did we complain then?
Have we been complaining continuously ever since?
What results have we seen?
What does this tell you about effective communication?

Ian Hickling
Partner
transplan UK