[cma-l] DCMS consultation meetings on amendments to community radio law

Ian Hickling transplanfm at hotmail.com
Tue Oct 18 14:55:11 BST 2011

This bit:

Applicants are advised to secure professional advice on the coverage
which their proposals are likely to achieve, including an interpretation
of what robustness of reception is implied by a given level of coverage.
Proposals should be broadly in accordance with the above guidance,
although applicants may of course make comments on issues which arise
from coverage predictions, in relation to their particular objectives.

says it all!
Strange as it may seem - it does help if you read the rules and the notes beforehand!

Ian Hickling
Partner
transplan UK