[cma-l] Job vacancy: Roundhouse Radio Station Manager Traineeship

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Thu Oct 13 10:17:42 BST 2011

Roundhouse Radio Station Manager Traineeship
£6.08 per hour
6 month, fixed term traineeship contract

The Roundhouse in Camden gives 11-25s a chance to realise their
creative potential and offers audiences of all ages, new and
extraordinary experiences in live music, theatre, circus and digital
media.

This is a great opportunity for an individual who hopes to carve a
career in the creative and media industry and is looking to develop
the skills and experience to do so. The Roundhouse Radio Station
Manager will work alongside the Broadcast and New Media department to
schedule a regular programme of shows for Roundhouse Radio and act as
the main liaison between Roundhouse Radio producers and Roundhouse
staff. The Station Manager will play an integral part in developing
the programme leading up to the London 2012 Olympics. They will also
learn what it takes to manage a busy and very active studio and online
station.

They will assist in the coordination of the various production
elements and personnel required to realise that programme, assist in
the coordination and production of commissioned podcasts, actively
seek suitable guests for interviews and studio sessions and
participate in offsite productions, and when necessary attend
festivals and other events as a representative of Roundhouse Radio.

Deadline for applications is 5pm on Friday 28 October 2011. Interviews
to be held on Monday 7 November 2011.

For a full job description and application pack please visit:

http://www.roundhouse.org.uk/about/jobs

Please note CVs may be attached to your application form however we
will not be able to accept a CV as a substitution for an application.
We regret we will only be able to respond to applicants selected for
interview.

As users of the disability symbol, we guarantee to interview all
disabled applicants who meet the minimum criteria for the vacancy.

The Roundhouse strives to be an equal opportunities employer.

Registered Charity No. 1071487.

Supported by Arts Council England and Camden Council

\\

https://www.facebook.com/CommunityMediaAssociation