[cma-l] is there anybody in there?

claire penketh clairepenketh at yahoo.co.uk
Thu May 26 15:19:36 BST 2011

 Sorry pressed send instead of save..  it follows the case of Liz Kershaw and a faked phone in programme on BBC 6  in 2008 .. which was a bit of landmark case. See below..

So OFCOM are unlikely to change their point of view, and make a special case for community radio.

Claire Penketh
Better to have given it a go than never to have tried at all