[cma-l] New Communications Bill first steps

Office - ccr-fm office at ccr-fm.co.uk
Mon May 16 15:44:56 BST 2011

Dear All

In the last 5 weeks Mr Hunt received a corker from me ... he may have binned
it, then again he may not. I await a response via our MP .. That response is
imminent. The encouragement for growth and innovation and the removal of
barriers and red tape  ...... is this directed at everyone within the
industry or can we eliminate from the outset Canalside Community Radio plus
the other 15 Stations who have had to endure this nonsense for the past 4
years ??

I think the CMA should have that question at pole position .... because if
Mr Hunt can't answer that one, I suggest we roll up the picnic blanket, put
it back in the basket and go home ... in otherwords, give it up as a bad
job.

I sometimes have to pinch myself to actually understand how these characters
in the DCMS can write such stuff. Do they actually know what has been going
on or are they oblivious to it ?              we can't grow .. we're stuck
...... stagnated !                     we're small fry and an insignificance
true ... But . if this is to continue, then we always will be.

To call it a communications bill might be OK if he'd actually communicate
with the people who are asking for answers from simple questions. How long
does it actually take to write YES / NO or GO AWAY on a letter .... with a
short sentence as to why ......... 5 minutes at most???

Regards

Nick

By the way, another sponsor     oops (daren't say that)     supporter, went
walkies last week, because we can't give him an advert, could you make Mr
Hunt aware of that please.

  _____