[cma-l] Applications for support open - Community Voices

Kim Townsend kimt at mediatrust.org
Mon May 16 16:18:24 BST 2011

Are you part of a community that feels voiceless due to long-term illness, disability or older age?

If so, through Community Voices<http://www.mediatrust.org/community-voices/apply/>, funded by Nominet Trust, we'll personally help you & your community understand what digital media is all about and how we can help, with access to funding, free top tips, practical guides, digital mentors, training... and support on getting your voice heard.

Tell us about the challenges that your community faces, the ideas you've got for how digital media could help get your voices heard, and your dreams for the difference this would make to your community. You could be one of seven communities awarded with seed funding of £500 alongside a package of support to suit your needs.

Closing date for entries is 12 noon 13 June 2011 so don't delay. If you have any queries, don't hesitate to drop us a line<mailto:communityvoices at mediatrust.org> or call me on 020 7871 5656.

Kim Townsend

Community Voices Outreach Manager

Media Trust