[cma-l] New ICTs & Connected Communities project in Wales

Salvatore Scifo salvatore.scifo at communitymedia.eu
Mon May 16 07:43:39 BST 2011

-------- Original Message --------
Subject: 	[IAMCR] New ICTs & Connected Communities project
Date: 	Sun, 15 May 2011 09:29:16 +0100
From: 	Tsatsou P. <P.Tsatsou at swansea.ac.uk>
To: 	<announcements at iamcr.org>

APOLOGIES FOR CROSS-POSTING

Dear Colleague,

As part of the Arts and Humanities Research Councils Connected Communities research agenda researchers at Swansea University, Cardiff University and the University of Glamorgan have been granted an award to investigate "ICT use and connectivity of minority communities in Wales".
As someone involved in the digital divide research/policy area we thought that you may be interested in our research and the workshops that we are planning to hold over the coming months. We have attached a flyer which briefly outlines the project aims and contains a link to our website (http://www.wiserd.ac.uk/reasearch/cc) where you can sign up to be notified of further news and events regarding the research project.
If you do not wish to sign up for news and events we will not contact you again.

For further information or to discuss the research please contact the Principal Investigator, Dr. Panayiota Tsatsou, at the following address:

Dr. Panayiota Tsatsou
Swansea University
Singleton Park
Swansea SA2 8PP
Tel: +44 (0) 1792 602987
Fax: +44 (0) 1792 295716
Email: p.tsatsou at swansea.ac.uk

Kind Regards
The Research Team
Swansa University, Cardiff University&  University of Glamorgan