[cma-l] Revenue Opportunity for Community Radio

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Thu May 12 11:51:36 BST 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "David Harber | Radio Response" <david.harber at radioresponse.co.uk>

Radio Response has now made its Cost Per Acquisition revenue
opportunity available for Community Radio.

We have prepared RACC cleared creative copy which we can deliver to
community radio stations on request. On broadcasting our commercials,
we manage the consumer transactions on behalf of our client and pay
each station (based on geographical location) the sum of £100 + vat
(if applicable) to each referring station.

We advise at month end of the amounts for you to invoice.

If you are interested in receiving our creative, broadcasting the
commercials and receiving its associated revenue – or you would like
to know more – please contact David Harber
(david.harber at radioresponse.co.uk) and we will arrange to set-up your
account.

A fun audio example of how the system works can be found by clicking here:

http://radioresponse.co.uk/audio/RS_CPADemo.mp3

Kindest,

David Harber

DAVID HARBER
Managing Director
Currently in: United Kingdom

Radio Response Limited, 2 Danum Drive, Plymouth, Devon PL7 1QL

T:  +44 (0) 208 133 2133  |  M: +44 (0) 777 999 5454  |  F: +44 (0)
705 355 0416  |  TW: radioresponse   |  SKYPE: radioresponse

This e-mail and any attached files are intended for the named
addressee only. It contains information, which may be confidential and
legally privileged and also protected by copyright. Unless you are the
named addressee (or authorised to receive for the addressee) you may
not copy or use it, or disclose it to anyone else. If you received it
in error please notify the sender immediately and then delete it from
your system. Please be advised that the views and opinions expressed
in this e-mail may not reflect the views and opinions of Radio
Response Limited or any of its subsidiary companies. We make every
effort to keep our network free from viruses. However, you do need to
check this e-mail and any attachments to it for viruses as we can take
no responsibility for any computer virus which may be transferred by
way of this e-mail. Use of this or any other e-mail facility signifies
consent to any interception we might lawfully carry out to prevent
abuse of these facilities.

Radio Response Limited. Registered Office: 2 Danum Drive, Plymouth PL7
1QL. Registered No 06804259 in England and Wales. VAT Number GB 948
5869 50.