[cma-l] META europe anyone?

Bill Best bill.best at commedia.org.uk
Tue May 10 11:51:19 BST 2011

Hi Julian

Congratulations on being accepted on to the META Europe course.

It was me that sent the original message :o)

http://mailman.commedia.org.uk/pipermail/cma-l/2010-November/006294.html

I went on the course in 2009 and really enjoyed it.

I believe that Tom Buckham of Future Radio is going this year and a
number of META Europe alumni from previous years are subscribed to
this list and could get in touch with you directly.

I would advise that you prepare in advance a short presentation about
10Radio to share with your fellow course members.

Anything else that you need to know, just ask me off list.

You'll have a great experience!

Best regards

Bill

Canstream Internet Radio & Video