[cma-l] Divided We Fall nominated for The Sony Radio Academy Awards Best Community Programming

Tamar Millen tamar.millen at commedia.org.uk
Thu Mar 31 15:19:56 BST 2011

The nominations for The Sony Radio Academy Awards Best Community
Programming include Divided We Fall, broadcast on Preston FM in February
2010. The drama was commissioned by Shahbash a community group on
Lancashire, and produced by Manchester-based production company,
Mannmade Productions.

Details of the Sony Awards Academy Awards Community Programming
nominations are here http://is.gd/xPuDiK

You can listen again to Divided We Fall by downloading the episodes from
the Preston FM audio gallery.

http://www.yourprescap.org.uk/your-preston-fm/podcasts/

--
Tamar Millen