[cma-l] appeal audio

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Tue Mar 15 16:38:30 GMT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: "Office - ccr-fm" <office at ccr-fm.co.uk>

Dear All

Here is the appeal:

** Download link: http://is.gd/NpLc8C

If any station in our fraternity can run this I would be very
grateful. Yuka IS Japanese ………. Her family are OK ……….. her mother
lives only 60 miles from the disaster area, and they are evacuating
people to other neighbourhoods …….. she doesn’t want to go, her family
have lived there for over 300 years !

Yuka is a volunteer at Canalside and looks after some of our students
who suffer with epilepsy.

Me whinging about our restrictions feigns into absolute insignificance
when you see the horrors that these people in the land of the Sun now
have to face.

God bless them.

If you can help, please do. Could you please please let me know which
stations are going to run it ??   Yuka and her family I know will be
very moved and grateful.

Regards & thanks

Nick

** Download link: http://is.gd/NpLc8C