[cma-l] Schools impact

Tam Curry tamcamglen at googlemail.com
Tue Mar 15 13:50:21 GMT 2011

Hi folks,

This is my first post, but I have to say I've been enjoying the various
threads of conversation over the last few years!

I'm trying to find out if there's any independent research out there
focussing on the impact that radio broadcast training has on pupils in
schools (and / or the impact of schools having their own radio stations).

Working with all our local schools for the last four years we have amassed
detailed evaluations, feedback, anecdotal evidence & case studies and so on
but I need evidence from an external independent source.

Any ideas?

Cheers

Tam
--