[cma-l] FW: Weekend Digest

Marilyn Hyndman marilyn at northernvisions.org
Tue Mar 8 16:48:44 GMT 2011

....and an office full of monkeys to oversee the evaluation and final drawdown of tens of CR stations in receipt of the £2,000 grant .... still... meetings would be good fun and something to look forward to.

On 8 Mar 2011, at 16:05, Office - ccr-fm wrote:

> Looks like one or two are starting to drift round to my way of thinking ??        quite interesting really. Get your 2K and THEN go back to your local MP and ask the question     ‘’is someone taking the Michael ??’’                he might take you seriously …………….. however, with some getting £30,000 and others getting sod-all our whole ethos and the very basis of us pleading poverty all the time goes out the window.
>
> Have some faith in your whinging Uncle Nick ………….. at least try it for a couple of years ……………. Anything is better than the shambles we’ve got at the moment.
>
> The pot would grow of course by at least £100,000 coz’ you wouldn’t need a grants panel !    just a monkey with a cheque book …….. monkeeeee magic !
>
> Regards
>
> Nick

Marilyn Hyndman
Northern Visions/NvTv
23 Donegall Street
Belfast
BT1 2FF

Tel: 028 9024 5495 ext 207
Fax: 028 9032 6608

NvTv
Belfast Community Television
Free-to-Air on Channel 62/Freq:799.276MHz
Live on line: www.nvtv.co.uk

www.northernvisions.org