[cma-l] Funding News: MAD (Make A Difference) MARCH IS HERE!!

CMA-L cma-l at commedia.org.uk
Wed Mar 2 17:55:21 GMT 2011

---------- Forwarded message ----------
From: Zara Mir <ZaraMir at unltd.org.uk>

Make A Difference this March and get up to £5,000 With UnLtd.

Live UnLtd is on the hunt this March to find as many young people as
possible who want to make a difference to their communities and
beyond! This is an amazing opportunity so we have created 'Mad March!'
to make sure young people from across the UK are getting the chance to
put their ideas into action.

As part of 'Mad March' we'll be particularly interested in ideas that
unlock unused or under-utilised spaces for young people to practice
their cultural, creative or sporting passions.

What is Live UnLtd?
Live UnLtd provides young people with the opportunity to create
positive change in their communities. We do this by offering awards of
up to £5,000 to develop your idea, and provide you with support from a
dedicated Live UnLtd team member.

Our average award size is £1,500 - applications above the average
award size are rare and very competitive so please consider this
carefully upon making your application. We encourage you to apply for
what you need, and in most cases that won't be the full amount.

Who can apply?
Individuals who are aged 11-21 and living in the UK.

If they are aged 11 - 15 we offer awards of up to £500, in addition to
support from a Live UnLtd team member.

If they are under 18 years of age they will need parental consent to
undertake their project and a designated advisor to support them with
the development and running of their project should they be
successful. For further information about advisors and parental
consent please visit the FAQ section of our website here:

http://www.LiveUnLtd.com/about/faq/

What can they apply for?
Live UnLtd awards can help them with the costs of running their
project. For example venue hire, equipment costs, marketing materials,
travel and volunteering expenses. Unfortunately we cannot fund them to
undertake academic qualifications or pay for their time or living
expenses. Our awards are for projects costs only.

Please visit the FAQ section on our website for more information about
our criteria and a full list of what we can and cannot fund.

http://www.LiveUnLtd.com/about/faq/

Do you have some examples of young people you have supported?

We've helped support loads of young people to take their skills and
passions and turn them into ideas that create lasting positive change.

Check out some of our past Award Winners at:

 *   http://www.food-cycle.co.uk/
 *   http://www.kendalcalling.co.uk/
 *   http://www.sed8magazine.com/

If you want to find out more about Live UnLtd check us out here:

http://www.LiveUnLtd.com/about/

WHAT ARE YOU WAITING FOR???  CLICK HERE TO MAKE AN ENQUIRY NOW AND
START YOUR INCREDIBLE JOURNEY!

PASS IT ON!!!